Seven Rules for the Anti-Archive
(Vow of Chastity)
1. Each day, all content must be erased and replaced.
2. When erased, content will no longer be available online, but only in an off-line repository.
3. Past content is only available via an email request for archival files to the Anti-Archive custodian.
4. All content must be uploaded “by hand”, no automated posting allowed.
5. All content must have some degree of originality. The Anti-Archive is not a “mood board”.
6. The Anti-Archive is evolutionary. The rules can be bent as long as they maintain the spirit of the Anti-Archive.
7. All theory, manifestos, notes, rules, etc. regarding the anti-archive are preserved under the ⚀ tab.